Sunday, October 01, 2006

Do you miss us yet!?

We are starting off our third week here in AZ and I am hoping that it goes better than last week! but heavenly father is continuing to bless us thanks to your many prayers! We need some more prayer help this week, I need to get this job or else we will really be in a bad way, next week i only have thirteen hours!!! that means i may only get $100 for the week!!!!!! AHH the girl with many jobs doesn't have any more jobs to fall back onto. I dont know if that was too much information, but i just wanted to give everyone a good picture of the dillema at hand here :);). Other than the money we really are enjoying ourselves here. I love my neighbors and Kelly and I are learning a lot more about ourselves and each other. Patty I really hope I get the job so that I can call and say hi with Regina!! We love and miss you all!! I dont have any pictures yet guys... so sorry!!!

4 comments:

Haircutmom said...

Yup!! I am still missing you!

sarawhat said...

how's AZ? We loooove your old apartment. And hallie loves her her closet/bedroom. :)

christina said...

Love you becca. We have lots of fun memories to fall back on for those lonesome times.

Rebecca said...

i am so glad your enjoying yourself. it's good to get away sometimes and start family things of your own :) i hope you have fun out there!