Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Baby Blessing!!!

Hey everyone!!! I just wanted to let everyone know that the beautiful Maddy Paige is being blessed on Sunday, November 4th at 11:30 a.m. at the McFadden building!!! At 2:30 there will be a light lunch at my parents house, any questions? Give us a call!
As for baby Madeline she is doing really well, she has been sleeping a lot lately, but not so much at night, at least now she is happier when she is awake, as opposed to screaming or being really fussy. She talks a lot and smiles now, her personality is really coming out and I have a feeling she is going to be a little bit of a drama queen, but we knew that from the first good ultra sound reading! I don't have pictures to post today but I will get the one's that I took with Kellie Ann's camara of her in her little bear/toto (Wizard of Oz) costume. She is as cute as a button!

2 comments:

sarawhat said...

I"ll be there. :)

becca lynn said...

sweet!