Tuesday, May 27, 2008

CAUTION!! TMI!! NOT FOR THE WEAK STOMACHED!

So Maddie had tio much big people food yesterday and was having a hard time pooping in her diaper.. so I had a bright idea of putting her on the toilet so she could have some good leveredged pooping and she was on for about 1 minute before she got some momentum going and as you could see it worked!
I can do it I can do it!!!

look at those miniature people terds!!! Grandma calls it "man poop"!
I did it I did it!!

"Bye Bye PooPoo"

This was her favorite part!

Thanks for participating.

6 comments:

Scooter said...

This definitely falls under the "things I wish I hadn't seen on the Internet" category...

Haircutmom said...

Ewwww! JK

christina said...

Way to get aggressive with potty training! I'm so proud of you becca

The Griffins said...

hahahahaha!!! I love it Becca!

Mandy Coffey said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA that is SO funny/sick! I was laughing for so long when i saw this! Your baby is cute even with poop as the backdrop! lol

melissa said...

HAHAHAHHA you are so gross i seriously love it